Acupuncture Yoga Mat and Pillow Set
Цена со скидкой
Цена за единицу
Get immediate neck and back pain relief, right at home in as little as 15 minutes a day!
Let the ancient art of acupressure help you! Acupressure has been a best-kept secret for pain relief.
What is Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set?
Inspired by the ancient Indian healing tradition that has been around for thousands of years, over 4500 harmless spikes have been strategically placed on the mat and pillow to provide your body with healing benefits.
The acupressure mat helps rejuvenate your body, and you don't even have to leave your house!
- Pain relief in as little as 15 minutes a day, right at home!
- Affordable- One mat provides countless hours of relief whenever you need it!
- Effectively induces a state of complete relaxation while reducing aches, pain, stress, and tension!
Each mat is carefully handmade using the highest quality, hypoallergenic natural linen. Each mat also contains a removable cushion made of 100% natural fibers.
Our mats include over 4500 high-quality acupressure points in the beautiful shape of lotus flowers. These unique acupressure points are made from non-toxic surgical plastic and have been ergonomically engineered to have the greatest relaxation and healing effects.
The result is a premium-quality mat that is gorgeous, environmentally friendly, and will substantially improve the quality of your life.
Features & Benefits:
✅Helps stimulate blood circulation and revitalize your body
✅Portable and lightweight
✅Affordable and eliminates the need for expensive massage therapists or chiropractic treatments.
✅Relieves not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain, but also relieves headaches and migraines.
✅Additional benefits include improved sleep and mood, and increased energy levels.
How To Use:
- Lie down or sit on your bed or couch. (For a more intense massage, use on the floor.)
- Remove clothing from your upper body (or use a thin t-shirt if more comfortable.)
- Bend your knees so your lower back is pressed against the mat.
- Start with 15 minutes and work your way up to 30 minutes.
- 1 x Acupressure Mat
- 1 x Pillow
- 1 x Bag